The Madhuri Method’s mission is to create value for you in your personal development and quality of life.
A student may be entitled to a refund of the program investment minus a non-refundable fee of $150 in the event that:
- The student provides written notice to Madhuri Method that he or she is withdrawing from the program within the first week of the programs start date; or
- Madhuri Method provides written notice to the student advising that the student has been dismissed from the program.
- The written notice of withdrawal or dismissal may be delivered to or sent from: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The notice of withdrawal or dismissal is deemed to be effective from the date it is delivered.
- After one week from the start date of the program, no refunds will be issued.
REFUND POLICY FOR STUDENTS:
The refund to which a student is entitled is calculated on the total investment due, less the applicable non-refundable $150 registration fee when withdrawing within the first week of the program.
No refunds will be issued after 7 days of the start of the program and all monies owned for instalments must still be paid after the first two weeks of the program start date even if the participant withdraws from the program.
REFUNDS BEFORE THE PROGRAM OF STUDY BEGINS:
- If written notice of withdrawal is received by Madhuri Method before the commencement of the period of instruction specified, Madhuri Method will retain $150.
PAYMENT OF REFUNDS:
If Madhuri Method has received fees in excess of the amount it is entitled to, the excess amount must be refunded.
Refunds owed to students must be paid within 30 days of Madhuri Method receiving written notification of withdrawal and all required supporting documentation, or within 30 days of Madhuri Method’s written notice of dismissal.