This Level One Madhuri Method Ayurvedic Yoga Teacher Training, 85 hour program qualifies you for a certificate of completion.
Fall Training: Vancouver, British Columbia, September 17-22
9am to 5pm each day + ongoing practicum
(includes $300 non-refundable deposit)
This course can be applied to 85 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credits.
- Philosophy and history of Ayurveda.
- Fundamentals and principles of Ayurveda.
- Self discovery of your dosha and how to balance yourself.
- The 3 doshas: vata, pitta, kapha.
- Mahabhutas (5 Element Theory).
- Ayurvedic dinacharya (daily routine).
- Satva, rajas, tamas and the influence on manas and the body.
- The psychology of Ayurveda: healing through the mind.
- Self-mastery for yoga teachers: heal thyself + energy management.
- How to teach the Madhuri Method Ayurvedic Yoga including: Asana, pranayama, mudra, bandha, savasana, meditation, and chanting.
- Learn to work one on one with students according to their prakruti and vikruti.
- Subtle body anatomy & energy: the 7 main chakras and nadi system, the 5 koshas, the 5 vagus, energy management and empowerment.
- Injuries, trauma and healing the nervous system.
- Practicum overseen and guided by Madhuri.
- The Ayurveda For Real Life online program is a pre-requisite for the Madhuri Method Ayurvedic Yoga Teacher Training.
(Ayurveda For Real Life Online Program is included in AYTT’s for students who register before August 1st, 2017!)
To make sure you have a streamlined experience please read!
Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training - Pay In Full