Welcome to the Madhuri Method Course Platform!
Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training Program Description
This Level One Madhuri Method Ayurvedic Yoga Teacher Training, 85 hour program qualifies you for a certificate of completion.
This course can be applied to 85 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credits.
Fall Training: Vancouver, British Columbia, September 17-22
9am to 5pm each day + ongoing practicum
Earlybird Program Investment: $997
(includes $300 non-refundable deposit)
After August 1st, Investment: $1347
- Philosophy and history of Ayurveda.
- Fundamentals and principles of Ayurveda.
- Self discovery of your dosha and how to balance yourself.
- The 3 doshas: vata, pitta, kapha.
- Mahabhutas (5 Element Theory).
- Ayurvedic dinacharya (daily routine).
- Satva, rajas, tamas and the influence on manas and the body.
- The psychology of Ayurveda: healing through the mind.
- Self-mastery for yoga teachers: heal thyself + energy management.
- How to teach the Madhuri Method Ayurvedic Yoga including: Asana, pranayama, mudra, bandha, savasana, meditation, and chanting.
- Learn to work one on one with students according to their prakruti and vikruti.
- Subtle body anatomy & energy: the 7 main chakras and nadi system, the 5 koshas, the 5 vagus, energy management and empowerment.
- Injuries, trauma and healing the nervous system.
- Practicum overseen and guided by Madhuri.
- The Ayurveda For Real Life online program is a pre-requisite for the Madhuri Method Ayurvedic Yoga Teacher Training.
With purchase you will also get access to
- The “7 Weeks to Glowing Health, a Happy Heart and Abundant Energy” course – a $295 value!
- The “Ayurveda For Real Life” Online course – a $347 value!